Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Starting Over

I guess the title starting over has more meaning to it than I realized initially. It seems to be our family motto as of late. A few months back, I created a family blog named Bullfrogs Bulletin. Since creating it, I have been so busy that updating it seemed to be pushed to the back burner. So, today, I sat down to get to it and I couldn't remember our blog address. So, I started over with "Giggles Gang." And of course, as soon as I created a new blog, I found the old blog. I guess I need to be a little more on top of things.

As I mentioned, starting over has become our new family motto. In March of this year, Jer and I decided to sell our Magna home of seven wonderful years. I would like to say that we were lucky in that our home sold within two weeks of listing it. But, I am not sure "luck" is the right word. We have truly been blessed in the last year. Selling our home was a big move and brought with it lots of sacrifice not only for Jer and I, but for the kids and our families. It has been a rocky road at times, but time and time again I have been reminded that what we did was the right thing. We closed on the sell of our house at the end of March and moved in with mom and dad Conference Weekend. At that same time, Jer started a new career with Verizon Wireless. Two months later, he started school at the University of Phoenix. In September, on Josh's birthday, we moved into a home in West Valley. And, just this last Sunday, Jer and I were sustained and set apart as Primary Teachers. Wow. We have officially "started over."

No comments:

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker