This is Stacy. Your parents gave your blog address to my parents. I have not seen you guys for so long. Your kiddies are so dang cute. You should be so proud. I can't believe how they are growing up. How are things for everyone in your family. Since my parents are gone I do not hear much from that side of the family. Please tell Carrie I say hi next time you chat with her. Here is my blog address. All of us in the family have one since we live away from each other. I hope to talk to you soon. Stacy http://burgiefamily.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Aimee,
This is Stacy. Your parents gave your blog address to my parents. I have not seen you guys for so long. Your kiddies are so dang cute. You should be so proud. I can't believe how they are growing up. How are things for everyone in your family. Since my parents are gone I do not hear much from that side of the family. Please tell Carrie I say hi next time you chat with her. Here is my blog address. All of us in the family have one since we live away from each other. I hope to talk to you soon. Stacy
http://burgiefamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment