Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you...






We had family pictures taken on December 1. And, I am finally getting them posted on my blog. They turned out cute even though it was like 18 degrees that day. I don't think I will ask my little family to suffer through that again. We will stick with spring/summer pictures. But, that being said, I do like the look of the snow and I love the picture of the kids feet because it shows so much personality .

8 comments:

The Royals said...

Very cute!

Jenn said...

I love them. You guys look fantastic! I would love 'snow' pictures.

Hendricksonblog said...

plus you needed a replacement. I like these, they are so cute. I too am a fan of the shoe one but the one of just you two is super cute too!

Julie W said...

Love 'em!! You are all so photogenic:) We SOOOOO need some updated family pics . . . may be calling you soon ;)

Ashley Tucker said...

Wow, those pictures are so super cute! We've never done a professional set up before, and now I'm thinking we need one if they can even look half as cute!

Love the shoe shot btw.

Lynsee said...

Super cute pic's! I love em all. Can you do my hair just like Em's for our family pic's?

Chad said...

I have to say, you look really good with dark hair.

Hendricksonblog said...

told ya!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker