Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Stink


My blog posts have been less than consistent and have lacked any kind of personality lately. My laptop died. Boo. It needs a new screen and I'm not sure it's worth replacing it or just getting a whole new laptop. As for our desktop, a little girl named Emma (not the sassy pants in the pictures) is addicted to online fashion games. She has been warned not to go to certain websites, but does anyway and low and behold, my computer has a virus and is shut down until Jer can clean up the mess.

So, I was just going through the pictures on the netbook and found these of Erin. She cracks me up. The top one is the front of her, believe it or not. She put all of her hair in front of her face and put her hat on. Such a character. She's been such a stinker lately. A moody little thing. She is either performing for a crowd and making everyone laugh, or bawling her eyes out over something completely lame. She is usually crying because she is hungry and doesn't know what she wants. I think she is going through a growth spurt but I am just about done with the crying fits. I keep thinking she needs to nap, but even when she has a full belly and slept for 12 hours the night before, she finds a reason to cry. I don't remember my other two going through this stage.

Anyway, just a lame update.  Let me know if you have any suggestions for the crying six year old.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

If you find any solutions let me know, my whiny (alomost) 6yr old is the same way. Stinks about computers. BOOO Casey has had to reload mine 2x this yr.

Mandy said...

I think it must be the name Aryn! My Aryn was like that until about the age of 12. I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions! Lots of deep breaths and happy thoughts :)

Hernandez Family said...

I blame it on hormones! My husband can't stand it when our girls get like this. I just let them cry it out.

Chad said...

I think its just females.

Hendricksonblog said...

I find myself doing that all the time, is mine hormones too?

Lisa said...

ummm can I just copy and paste this post and replace all Erin's names with Ashlyn's and put it on my blog. Seriously same thing going on in this house too! Good luck to us all.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker