Since Christmas decided to land on a Sunday this year, we decided to have the Johnson Christmas get together early in the month. Even though everyone only has an hour of church on Christmas, that hour is at a different time for everyone so it makes it hard to have breakfast together. We have always done Christmas morning breakfast with the J's. Josh isn't convinced that getting together earlier in the month makes up for not having breakfast casserole and grapefruit on Christmas morning.
We had yummy food (as always), sang Christmas songs, played games and the kids did their gift exchange. It was fun but I still vote we all sluff church and get together for breakfast on the 25th. There's only going to be like 10 other people at church anyway, right? Brady says he has to conduct. Lame excuse. Now I feel bad. I don't really want to sluff. I just hate it when things mess up tradition.

No comments:
Post a Comment