About eight years ago, all four Johnson wives were pregnant at the same time (that sounds a little polygamy-ish - ha ha). It was an exciting year for us! Now these four kiddos are getting baptized! Aiden is the first of the four and he was such a trooper - there was no hot water! What a kid! He is very loved little boy - the room was packed and everyone was there for him. Love that boy. Actually getting a picture of all the Johnson kids was quite the task. This was the best of the million I took
Aiden (March), Hanah (June), Erin (December), Noah (January)
Our next adventure was hunting Easter eggs with the neighborhood. I felt horrible because I wasn't really myself (because of surgery) so I didn't do much other than the flyer this year in the way of helping. Fortunately, Jer got up early to go help hide the eggs and April and Lisa were on the ball as usual. The kids love this hunt! We have yet to find a golden or silver egg... maybe next year. Poor Emma didn't hear the second whistle so she came away with her twelve eggs and that was it. Gotta love that girl. She lives in her own little world. And, yes, it was cold. Saturday morning was fuhreeezing! And by Sunday it was beautiful.
We went to Fazio Eggs to get our mini eggs to color. I dunno why this is fun, but we love the baby eggs. We colored for hours on end and did everything from glitter, glamour, tie dye and traditional colors. This was our one Spring Break activity as a family (a little pathetic, but what can I say?)
Our next egg hunt was with all the B's. Thankfully, it warmed up a little for this one. It's so fun to watch all the little one's try to find the eggs... but even more fun to eat all their candy when it's over. I didn't have much room for candy after all the rib ends and potato salad I ate, though. So yummy!
Erin, Bryson, Cambree, Gauge, Brynlee, Atley
The kids sat on the trampoline and emptied out their eggs... Brynlee cracked hers on her knee to open them. So funny.On Easter Sunday, baby Chloee was blessed (and I didn't take any pictures of her - duh). It was fun to go back to Spencer 1st Ward and see all our friends! And lucky for us, there were other visitors there for a missionary farewell so I got to see some friends from high school. I love that ward!
After church we went to Trev and Jenn's for a little luncheon and another egg hunt for the kiddos. More yummy food and fun with cousins! This little bunch is so hard to get a picture of! They're all so little and when there is candy in their laps, there's no reason to look up at the camera! Trey was making us all laugh with his melted chocolate from head to toe.
The sun was in their eyes so they were all a little anxious to be done with picture taking. I so was not complaining about the sun in my eyes. It felt soooo good to be outside in the warm Spring weather. It was a great weekend - full of fun, family, food, sunshine and smiles!
4 comments:
We have yet to find a silver or golden egg too. I think its cause we actually let our kids try and find it on their own.
Aleecia didn't hear the second whistle either and came home with only the 12 eggs too.
You guys always have so much stuff going on!! It's AWESOME that you have so much family close by:)
Second try...so many cute kids but I still say mine are the cutest!
Yes, this is one of those times where the cheaters prosper!!!
Lots of fun activities, Im too overwhelmed to go back and blog the last while.
Post a Comment