Friday, December 14, 2012

Monster High Birthday Bash for Erin

Since Erin's Birthday is on a Thursday this year, we had her party on the 8th. She thought that was pretty cool to have her 8th Birthday Party on the 8th. Too bad we didn't do it at 8 o'clock and have 8 kids come and eat 8 cupcakes... okay... that might be a bit much.
(Tally, Katelyn, Ashlyn, Cierra, Khloie, Erin)

We had a Monster High Party this year. That was appropriate. These girls are a bunch of crazy monsters when they get together! It's so fun. We played lots of fun games (thanks to Pinterest) and ate lotsa food and opened gifts. Oh, and watched a One Direction video on YouTube - that was hilarious to listen to the girls all sing along.

 Erin did a lot of the work herself on the details. She wanted it to be perfect.


Aren't these girls beautiful? I want to take pictures of them all day long. They are seriously so much fun!
There were a few girls that had to leave early because it's such a busy time of year, but I'm so glad they all made it there for at least part of the party. Erin is the kind of kid that will notice when someone can't make it. Every single one of her friends mean the world to her.
 That's a lot of hair!
(Cierra, Katelyn, Erin, Hanah, Ashlyn)

At the end of the party (when half of them were already gone), these silly girls made mustaches out of the can of cheese. Again, they make me laugh! So serious!

I wanted to save this little note on the wrapping paper from Ashlyn, but I decided to take a picture of it instead so that I don't hate myself later in life for being such a pack rat. It's things like this that I remember from Birthday's when I was little - special little notes from friends.

Glad my princess had a good time. She is one loved little eight year old!

No comments:

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker