Sunday, January 13, 2013
The Newest Member
This beautiful eight year old was baptized on January 5, 2013. She is so grown up! I knew it would be difficult to find a white dress in January so we got it months ago and she has been waiting for this special day to wear it! She wasn't at all excited about one of the other girls from our ward having the same one on when we got to the Stake House that morning. But, nonetheless, she was so happy to be getting baptized and so grateful for all those that came to support her.
This is Angie Nielsen, Erin's first grade teacher. We love her so much! Erin was so glad she came! Miss Nielsen is one of Erin's favorite people in the whole world!
Brynlee has always looked up to Erin and always wants to be just like her. I'm so happy that Erin has always been such an amazing girl and is such a great example to her cousins.
Our little family is growing up! Two teenagers (and you can tell by the picture)!
Cambree is just 5 months younger than Erin (I know, she is taller). We are excited to go to her baptism in June! Such pretty girls!
We invited everyone over for lunch after the baptism. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but we had a houseful. It was so fun to have everyone there and to have Erin feel so loved!
Emma LOVES her Chloe! And, you can see in the picture that Chloes loves her Emma!
Aunt Cari is Erin's biggest fan! No matter what it is that my kids are doing, Cari is always there to cheer them on and support them. My girl's love her to pieces!
It was a perfect day! I couldn't ask for better kids! They are all so amazing and every day they give me reason to be proud. This was one of those days that my heart was so full of love and thanks. I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for the perfect plan that our Heavenly Father has for us! I love that my sweet Erin chose to become a member of the Church and I know that she is going to be an amazing missionary and friend to so many! She has a beautiful spirit and as she grows and her testimony is strengthened, she will bring much happiness to those in her life! She is my angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment