EO got some purdy cute Soda shoes. She is a shoe freak! My kind of kid. Oh wait - she is my kid.
Emma went from hating make up to being obsessed with it .. like .. overnight! She she was thrilled with her oodles of eye shadow.
Josh is always easy to please - Santa brings everything from WorldSoccerShop.com. I love the shirt!
Oh look at that smile! It's a Nook! Her very own tablet! (yay more electronics :/ ) Oh.. and one for Emma, too! Now we will never see them!
All Josh wanted this year were good headphones. These were a win. All the good headphones have noise cancelling (which makes the sound better I guess). I get that for those that fly a lot - noise cancelling is good. But Josh says he needs "Emma cancelling" headphones. Oooh. . . I long for the day those two actually get along.
Of course, we went to the J's for breakfast. I think Josh loves that as much as he loves opening gifts.
It's almost impossible to get a picture of all these hooligans. And, heaven forbid they all look at the camera. Too funny.
Can these girls get any cuter? Man I love this picture. Cambree came over with Grandma and Grandpa B to see Erin. EO was excited to show Bree what Santa brought.
Emma got some waaay cute clothes this year! She was purdy excited about that ManU hoodie.
So she's dressed like a teenager, but she's spazzy like a 9 year old. I love it! She's so stinking cute! It was a fantastic Christmas! This pic of Erin was right before we went to bed so that tells you how awesome it was - she's still smiling after getting up early and running all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment