Saturday, April 12, 2008

GETTING ORGANIZED!





So, this is a picture of my pantry before my organizing mood hit. A few weeks ago, I attended one of Jamie's organizing lectures. She happened to be in Magna one night for an Enrichment night. I have heard her speak several times, but this time when I went, I was in the middle of a project. With notebook in hand, I listened again, and learned how to tackle the pantry. It has taken a while to call it "complete" but I did it! And, can I tell you how great it feels? The whole family has benefited from having things organized. I just wish the rest of my house was done. I have been working on each room, one at a time, getting things in place. It feels so good to give everything a name and a home. Hopefully, sooner than later, I will be able to post pictures of my next "completed" projects. For now, I wanted to share with you some pictures of the details in the pantry. Below are several photos.

4 comments:

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

So my pantry is a rival to your previously unorganized pantry. Jame said that you organized yours so I think that I am going to try and tackle mine as well. Yours turned out awesome!! My friend Jane organized hers too, I think this is a sign :). I might be calling you & Jame for some tips and ideas when I get to that on my list of things to do. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!!!

Mandy said...

Hey Amiee
Your panry looks great. I dont know what it is about spring but it always seems to bring out the cleaning in me also. I totally put off cleaning and organizing things but when it's done it feels oh so good. Looking at your pantry gives me some serious inspiration. Great Job.

Brady and Melinda Johnson said...

I love your pantry! Please come over and do mine?! It looks fabulous!

Chad said...

Hi Aimee Johnson family! I stumbled upon your blog after reading Dave and April's. Chad

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker