Thursday, May 1, 2008

Soccer Season


I love soccer season! And, wow! Look at that keeper! So Josh has decided to go for it! He has tested the keeper position a little in the past, but was always so good offensively that he never got to stay in the keeper box for the whole game. This season provided many opportunities for him to prove his talent defensively. Though I didn't keep track, I think the average saves per game so far is like 28! No U9 goal keeper should have to have that many saves every game! Where are the defensive players? Anyway, that's another story. Bottom line, Josh is the keeper for West United this year and is loving it. And, as long as the weather isn't horrible (which it is most of the time), I love watching him play.

1 comment:

Hendricksonblog said...

Im a fan of soccer, much better than boring baseball. No offense baseball lovers. I know no offense will be taken on the Johnson side at least. Hey if you got that thing for Sheri let me know how much I owe you.
April

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker