Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I promise


I promise to be a nice person again now that school is back in session. This was our first summer on a traditional schedule and it seemed like it was never going to end. I love summer, but I think I love the first day of school more.

4 comments:

Chad said...

I read this entire post. I also looked at the picture.

Anonymous said...

Is Emma as tall as Josh?

Hendricksonblog said...

Wake Up!!!!!!
Clean out your ears!!!!
Wash out your eyes from the filthy images!!!
I could barely crack my crack outta bed. I'm old.

Steph said...

Yahoo...now maybe you will answer my phone calls!! probably not but I can always dream right!!hehehe.
They look so cute! I hope they had fun the first few days of school!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker