
For those that already know, I apologize. For those that had no idea, I apologize. For everyone else - IT'S OFFICIAL! On July 29, we met with a judge at the Third District Court in Salt Lake City and finalized the adoption for Tash. We were all a little nervous - unsure of what the judge was going to say and ask. She asked each one of us if we understood what we were doing and what it meant. After hearing our 30 seconds worth of "testimony" the judge was a little teary eyed. Then, she congratulated us and sent us on our way. It has been awesome having Tash a part of our family. She has lived here for five months now, but now she is officially Natalia Marie Johnson. It's been amazing having her here, but now she honestly is part of the family! How cool is that? Welcome to the family, Tash! We love you more than words can say!
9 comments:
Congratualations! I am so happy for all of you!
Thats cool as beans. I have always heard beans were pretty cool.
Maybe you could drive by Chads house a few times with her in the car hand on horn and see if he wants to retract his comment. juuuust kidding, i love her even with all that honking and bumping while trying to do detail oriented things
That is plum good. She is one fine lady you got there. (I think I am still in the 1880-1890's from the book I just finished!)
Congratulations she is one lucky girl.
What great news! Congrats...
Julia reappears!!! That makes me happy.
Congrats!! Welcome to the fam Tash!:)
That is fabulous. She is a beautiful addition to your family.
So awesome! I guess having a basement was really meant to be!!
Tell Tash Hi for us!
Post a Comment