Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School (with a little bit of Pirate Pride)

I don't have a back to school picture of Erin yet because she doesn't start until next week. But, I do have the other kids. And oh how happy Josh was to have yet another picture taken of him.


Abby and Emma lining up for class on the first day. Emma has done so well so far! 3 days in a row of staying all day. Whew. I know that sounds pathetic but it's HUGE progress after how last year ended.

This picture is for all those alumni that had to do the Pirate hook and "argh." Tasha came home from school after the first day and said she already had homework. She needed a picture of herself for one of her classes. So we took some pictures. Too fun. For someone that is a Wolverine thru and thru, I'm seein' some Pirate pride in her (maybe it's the giant C she is standing next to).

4 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Pictures are deceiving aren't they? Everyone looks so sweet. Cause any problems? No
You are one of those old people with a high schooler and a SR. ha ha
How many hours did Jeremiah make it through at Elem this week? Good for him. did it remind him how it does me that It was smart to not become a teacher?

cheers for chocolate said...

Go Emma! Who is that in the C? Oh ya...the texting queen!

Julie W said...

Our first day of school was WAY better than the second. Lexi is doing great, but Ashley is homesick for Magna:( Andrew is adjusting to being a Stallion instead of of a Pirate, but he's still wearing the Cyprus colors often.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures... happy back to school. I get all excited for fall as soon as school starts. That's a problem, because our school starts the first week of July :). But now that the rest of the world is going back to school, I guess it's okay to get excited for Fall.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker