Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa gun fine you!


Okay, so Emma was sure that this was not the real Santa. Why? Could it be that this Santa was from South London? Look at those teeth! Did he just finish a coffee? Who's got a beard that's long and white? Who wears boots and a suit of red? Cap on head, suit that's red, special night, beard that's white, smile that screams look at my bad bad teeth... must be Santa. Somebody needs to cut back on the cookies and try some toothpaste for a change. I guess if you take your kids to Valley Hood Mall and allow them to sit on the ghetto Santa's lap, this is what you get. That's the best they can do up in he-ya.

p.s. I want chicken pudding for Christmas, Santa. I've been good.

4 comments:

Hernandez Family said...

They have another Santa who is fantastic! Must have gone on the wrong day.

cheers for chocolate said...

Wow! Not happy with the nearest mall? Don't hold back, I really wanna know...(how was his breath?)

Julia said...

Here's to hoping that dude isn't "Grandpa" to one of your readers! Oh, that would be sad, but so funny. Your girls couldn't be any cuter!

Hendricksonblog said...

Yeah I think the Staleys have their own Santa. I don't think that is him though, he's not that old. Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure his teeth are some kind of a "white" hue.
He-ya always makes me laugh. I was thinkin Soy pudding just to do a vegan fare. mmmmm delish!
Oh yeah people don't let the facelift on the outside of the VF mall fool ya into thinkin its different on the inside. Please tell me they are going to kick out all the tenants and get decent ones.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker