Friday, October 21, 2011

Frightmares @ Lagoon

 Lynsee, Witch A, Witch B, Me, Cari, Erin, Bryn, Emma, Witch C

We are so lucky to have such a cool favorite aunt (CARI) that takes us to Lagoon every year. We went to Frightmares two years ago and realized it's worth waiting all summer for it. It was awesome this year to have all of us there together.
Bryn was brave and went with all of us on the new ride (Barbacoa? I can't ever remember the name of it. I think Barbacoa is a Mexican place, but oh well.) and didn't exactly enjoy it. She was so cute because she was wanting to cry the whole time and didn't. She was brave and just hung on tight. When we got off, she said "I not like that one."
The girls both love the Musical Express. The boys - not so much.
Even though those are fake punkins, they do make for cute pics.
 Bryn just adores Err and can't get enough of her. I'm so glad they're bff's. And on Wednesday next week, Bryn is going to have a baby brother join their little family! We are so excited to have another babe in the fam and for Lyns to take some time off work and hang out with us!
Josh doesn't love having his picture taken, but I had to snap this one. Bryn loves Josh and usually when I see her, the first thing she says is "Where Josh?" or "Where Err?" or "Where Emm?"... Every once in a while she greets me with "Hi, Aim!" and I love it!

 Erin's favorite ride at Lagoon is the swings. I was glad to not have to squish my mama hips into one of those seats this year. I have always had to ride with her because she's so tiny. She's finally growing!! And it's awesome to have other kids ride with her. 

 The kids spook house at Lagoon is fun.. mostly 'cause the kids get a bag of goodies.
Even though it was cold and rainy, Cari was willing to live up to her name and go on a few "big" rides with the "big" kids. We took Erin on the white roller coaster and that pretty much ruined it for her. She was done with rides after that. I don't think I realized how freaking rickety it is. Time to fix that ole thing up. Sheesh.

I ended up with so many great pictures from this day! I love hangin' with my sisters and our families. And, that was a great way to start one of our favorite months -OCTOBER! Yay for Fall, football, Halloween, candy, family get togethers, parties, soup bowls and caramel apples!

3 comments:

Julie W said...

Awesome!! Love Frightmares!!

Hendricksonblog said...

I need to go to Lagoon

Chad said...

I have always wanted to go to Frightmares but never end up doing it. I have decided that if I ever want to commit suicide that I am riding the white roller coaster.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker