I picked a few of my favorite shots to post on the blog. They might not be each mom's favorite of their kids, but I'm the photographer so I get to choose. He he.
Elliot, Cameron, Noah (Ben and Stephanie)
Emma, Erin, Joshua (Jeremiah and Aimee)
Seth, Trey, Aiden, Sadie (Brady and Melinda)
Hanah, Livvy, Collin (Trevor and Jenn)
*****
When we were done at Wheeler Farm, we went straight to Joel and Jamie's for Bryson's first Birthday. The kids had so much fun going from one cousin activity to another. This was seriously Emma's idea of what "the perfect day" would be. She absolutely loves time with her cousins - and to see all of them in one day - wow.
Emma, Kailee, Alexa, Josh, Cambree, Atley, Gauge, Erin, Bryson
Tell me he isn't adorable!! It was so fun to watch him down his cupcake and open all the gifts. He's such a cutie. Every time I put the camera up to take his picture, he would turn and smile. It doesn't take long for them to figure that out, does it?
So that was part I of our UEA weekend. That was just the first day off so I will have to post more later. I was pretty excited about how all the pictures turned out - especially considering I had a sinus infection and my head was killing me the whole day. Not bad, huh?






3 comments:
They turned out cute! I am still laughing at my stinker kids..what the heck?? I can't wait to see the rest!!
They are cute! Pics and the kids!
MY grandkids are the cutest!
Post a Comment