They did great and were excited to be there. Emma likes to assume that it's going to be an all day event. As soon as they were done with the second dance, the girls were ready to go to dinner or go shopping... anything to make it last longer. Emma has been babysitting so it kills her to not go spend her money when we are out and about. April and I sucked it up and spent way more time than we wanted to in the Dinosaur gift shop at Thanksgiving Point. It's a fun store for about the first 30 seconds. Much longer than that and I am ready to bounce. Not Emma. It was fun, though and the girls ended up with matching mood rings (I guess at that age they need a ring to explain their mood).
Back to
3 comments:
Just do what my parents did... give him the keys to the car and tell him if he gets caught its his own fault and he "stole" the car. My parents got sick of taking me places at about almost age 15 and just started letting me drive the car.
Why stop at 14! I need my 12 year old to have his!!!
I read your blog and so here is my comment! Be sure to comment when you read mine! p.s. I no likey pinterest!
Post a Comment