Thursday, March 15, 2012
Happy Birthweek, Emma!
Emma turned 11 yesterday! She cracks me up because she is milking it like no other. We always take a week to celebrate, but Emma seems to want more this year. We took her to get a new bike last Saturday... then Sunday we celebrated with the Bee's... then yesterday was her actual Birthday... Friday is her friend party and then on the 24th we will celebrate with the J's. Whew. She has asked about 40 times why she has to help clean up and do homework on the week of her bday. Seriously? I know I am a sucker for birthday celebrations, but that's a bit much. She is a goober. So, this is my little update on my OCD child. There will be many more pictures to come from this Birthweek... I'm sure of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know that the older your kids get, that it means you are old.
Post a Comment