Look at my happy kids (they're pumped full of sugar). I am so glad that Erin started school before Valentine's Day. She came home today with a bag full of candy and the biggest smile I have ever seen! She was so happy. I love preschool. It's so fun to watch them learn and grow and change. She is suddenly my "big girl." While I love that she is so happy, she is my baby and therefore the whole experience tugs at my heart strings a little. I'm not sure I want her to be big.
So, now, if you look at the pictures of Josh, you will notice the "blue prints" for his Valentine box. He did this on his own. I made a list of household items that he could use. He drew up the blue prints and then we created the box together. He is so creative! And, of course, he had 23 out of 25 votes from his class for the best box!
Emma has had friend after friend ringing the doorbell tonight with Valentine's for her. She is such a social butterfly. Along with Valentine's Day this week, she has two birthday parties. She just needs to clean her room and she can go. Hmm... I am so mean.
I love Valentine's Day. I am so spoiled. Yesterday I got three deliveries! I got a dozen roses.. then my new pink Pearle from Verizon came.. then I got a big box of scrapbook stuff from QVC. (I didn't place any of those orders, mind you.) And today, another box of flowers came. . . with tulips and irises. You'd think he loves me or something. Jer says that when you've been married for almost twelve years you can do that. I didn't argue.
As for Jer, he gets me. I know, I'm as lame as it gets. I had great intentions, but that's as far as I got. I'm a jerk. What more can I say?
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe Josh's box! I love it! I cannot wait until Noah starts doing things like that!
That is an awesome Valentines box. I wouldn't expect anything else from Josh.
What a fun idea. Seriously, I see models in Josh's future.
Post a Comment