Thursday, November 20, 2008

THE BEST EPISODE IN SURVIVOR HISTORY!!!


OH! I am still laughing! Right out loud! OK, so before I go off on RANDY, I should warn you all that I am a nerd (like you didn't know that). I am a SURVIVOR NERD. I love Survivor. My weeks revolve around Thursday night. They have for A LOT of years now. If it ever gets canceled, I will go insane. I do have a couple of seasons on DVD, but it's not as fun when you know the end result. Anyway, now that you understand how obsessed I am...
What a night! There are definitely lame nights with Survivor. Lame as in.. event less. Not much drama. That was not tonight. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that may have tevo'd it, so I won't say too much. But, in the past, there have been fake immunity idols. Not like this, tho. And never used against RANDY! Wah ah ah ah ah! See ya! "LOSER" as noted by Sugar. Love ya, Sugar. I really do. And, if you're reading this (not likely, I know, but I can talk to you anyway. I talk to myself, why not to characters on reality t.v?) LOVED THE COOKIE STUNT. Wow. I have never known a pin up model before, but this one is cool.
Anyway.. tah tah for now. I hope I survive the next week until it is on again.

7 comments:

cheers for chocolate said...

So, I'm thinkin' that you'll call and we discuss the amazing SURVIVOR..NO! You blog it! I was so glad it worked out the way it did...sucker! Hope Randy was completely mortified. Who's he gonna vote for to win the MIL?

Steph said...

You are the biggest nerd!! I love it! As you may know I have never watched an episode of survivor but now I want to...I am laughing at your post while I sit in my office by myself at 630am!! Thanks...I really needed that this morning! Love ya!

Hendricksonblog said...

I too am a fan of Sugar.....come on I feed my kids bowls of it for breakfast.
She is great and can I say sooo dang cute.......I looove the science teacher guy too. He reminds me of a mix of Robert M. and Ty Haslam.
I had a better night than you shopping while you watched BYU lose.

Lynsee said...

I have to agree with Steph, you are a nerd!! I can't believe you blogged about Survivor! Wow, that totally qualifies you as an old person. Only old people love Survivor as much as you do! BTW you can check out my blog now cuz I finally posted something new for you.

Brian said...

I need to get on your blog more!! You are great. Loved the episode too. I a lot of times feel bad for those that play a false idol, but I LOVED it for Randy. What a pig. I think we are about as big as fans in the Harmon home too. We also like the amazing race. Does anyone like that??? We decided it would break up our marriage if we ever did it, but would be a cool game.
Lisa

The Royals said...

I am a Survivor nerd, also! I love Survivor! I was cheering in my seat when he got voted out! I love Amazing Race, too, Lisa!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Oh no kidding. I was getting hysterical. I loved it, he drove me nuts.

Go Sugar, Bob and the under the radar computer geek.

I'll be a nerd with you on the Survivor stuff, I would blog it too if I thought of it.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker