Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shy One




School pictures don't always turn out the best. However, when Erin is in a picture, it's always gorgeous. I don't think I have a picture of her that isn't a good one.

This is her last year of preschool and then on to the big K. We are enjoying our time together. I am loving the one on one that I get with her. Hopefully one day she will come out from behind my leg and actually talk. I hear her voice and I know that there are a handful of family members (and Miss Katie) that can testify to her having one, but for the most part, she is great at keeping quiet.

Look at all the adorable smiles in that class picture. Miss Katie probably has days when she has wiped a few too many noses, but for the most part, that's a lot of happiness in one little classroom.


p.s. Still no computer. And, btw, switching to a Mac doesn't solve anything. You still have to buy it somewhere. And, my sister-in-law owns a Mac and lost everything when it crashed. She got it back after the MacDr. got a big chunk o' change!

6 comments:

Chad said...

MAC's are still better and have less crashes than PC's. Just so you know.

Steph said...

She is so stinkin cute! I agree that she always takes good pictures!! You are in big trouble sista!!

Hendricksonblog said...

Amen Chad!!!

Hendricksonblog said...

Okay so now to commenting on your post. I have heard her talk but I was so stupid and brought it to her attention and then she instantly clammed up again. That whole class is really cute.

Stephanie said...

She is such a pretty girl!

The Royals said...

That preschool picture is adorable!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker