Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter Pictures Take 1





I know it's May and Mother's Day is this Sunday, but this Utah weather has forced me to put off taking the kids pictures in their Easter clothes. I have taken Erin and they turned out great so I want to share while I'm still excited about them. As I get the other kids done, I will post those as well.

7 comments:

Jana said...

She has the prettiest hair! She is darling..

Hendricksonblog said...

Tooot!!!

Hernandez Family said...

Where were these pictures taken?

Aimee said...

Angenette - I took her down to Magna Main Street. Let me know if you want to schedule a time to do your kids. I would love to!

Lisa said...

I want my kids done!! And where did you get the skirt? I am looking for skirts not dresses for my girls (mostly Brin) When the weather is warm I seriously want to get some shots of my kids. Let me know when to book you. I had a dream last night Erin wanted to play at our house!! But them my dream got Lisa Style and got out of control.

Stephanie said...

You are so incredibly talented, and she is so incredibly beautiful.

Unknown said...

We want you to do our pictures how much for a shoot with the pictures on a cd.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker