All 23 Johnson's got together for family pictures. Fortunately, we live in the bestest valley in the world and could just drive down the street for a beautiful background.

This is on Cemetery Hill - notice CHS behind us? Love it.

In front of the old newspaper building on Main Street.

Colosimo's is a Magna original. We love this place. And the BIG sign makes us look like LITTLE people.

I think we forgot to have a picture done in front of Kiwi Bakery (which is a big time favorite) so let's pretend this is the back door to the donut shop.
Here goes from left to right: Emma, Josh, Jer, me, Erin, Tasha, Collin, Jenn, Trevor, Livvy, Hanah, Kathy, Darrell, Noah, Ben, Steph, Elliot, Cameron, Seth, Brady, Sadie, Melinda, Aiden (and baby Brady boy due in the fall).
Ben and Steph with kiddes.

This is on Cemetery Hill - notice CHS behind us? Love it.

In front of the old newspaper building on Main Street.

Colosimo's is a Magna original. We love this place. And the BIG sign makes us look like LITTLE people.

I think we forgot to have a picture done in front of Kiwi Bakery (which is a big time favorite) so let's pretend this is the back door to the donut shop.
Now tell me you don't love the west side. If you are interested, our photographer is one of Steph's good friends, Evette. Her blog is: www.bellaphotographyutah.blogspot.com.



7 comments:
Nice pics. Cemetery Hill was the subject of my portfolio for occupational photo in 12th grade....
Cute, cute pictures. Great shots on main street. We love to go to Pleasant Green cemetary and see the view.
I'm pretty sure I saw something goin' down in the hood behind you guys. Look a little closer. I wouldn't dare step foot in that place. SCARY!!!
What is more scary is me with a dozen of those doughnuts.
Cute pics of all even if you risked your lives to get them.
These are really cute pix, heads and all!
Why the big space in the center of the big family pic? Expecting someone to drop in from above?
I loved your photos so much I took copies of a bunch of them. Hope they aren't copy-righted. Don't be surprised if you find them on some of my websites ... or in the paper. He he he.
Super cute family picts!!
Post a Comment