I'm so excited to announce the "Grand Opening" of Photo by Aimee J. My passion for picture taking has exploded. I find myself scoping out new locations, backdrops, props and models for my creative outlet 24/7. I have four little models of my own, but in order to expand my portfolio, I need more! So, good news for all my fellow mom bloggers: I'm offering 45 minute sessions this Saturday only (May 15) for $50! Isn't that exciting? Okay, well I think it is. I have already had an overwhelming response from my favorite friends on FB, so the time slots are filling up fast. I may have to consider a second Saturday if more of you are interested. If you didn't get to have the kids pictures taken in their Easter outfits or if you need to give yourself a late Mother's Day gift, call or e-mail me!
So why only $50? Most photographers start at a $75 sitting fee. My favorite fellow photographer (Photo by Emilie) charges $150 sitting fee. That's just the sitting fee. I am charging only $50 for the sitting fee and your proofs on disc (copyrights included) as I get the ball rolling. Rather than making a buck, I am looking to simply borrow your smiling faces to gain experience (and I need to cover my cost). If you love my work and decide that you are thrilled with your portraits, all I ask is that you spread the word. You can start by becoming a fan on my blog: www.photobyaimeej.blogspot.com.

4 comments:
Way to go! We'll definitely be calling you when we're ready for some family pics:)
Crap I really would love some picts of my kids, but sat is no good for me. Let me know if/when you are going to do it again.
You do some great shots! I want to do family pics, but I will wait until I reach my goal weight.
Congrats. Just don't forget I was there when it all started.
Post a Comment