
When Erin was only 2 and a half years old, I had already figured out that she was a mommy's girl and leaving me for anything was not going to be easy. She had almost 3 years of preschool because I was concerned even back then that come time for Kindergarten it was going to be difficult. But, she has completely surprised me!!! She gets up early, bathes, gets all ready and then we walk over to the school. She lines up with her class and goes right in.
Today I asked her how her first week went and she said "I love it! Kindergarten is fun!" She said she would even like to stay all day like the big kids. I'm not sure I am ready for that.
6 comments:
send her to Lakeridge, they have one all day class!
She's cute and I'm glad she has adjusted. Now for you? That is another story.
What a big girl! I'm so not looking forward to the day I have to send my kid's away! I'm glad it has been fun for her. That makes it a little easier!
Thanks for the comment on my post! It meant a lot to me. I'm learning and trying! :)
Hooray for kindergarten!! Addie will be there next year and I am looking forward to that. She started her new preschool this week and loves it, all except for "Mr. munchie mouth M." Apparently she is afraid of this odd looking letter person and wouldn't even color the picture of him. As soon as she came home she gave me the page and told me to give it back to her teacher. I hope today goes better:)
I wish I was in Kindergarten again. Consistent treats are something to be sought after.
What a pretty girl. I always cry on the 1st day of kindergarten... and the last day of kindergarten. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Post a Comment