Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Devil Inside


Does anyone know who this guy is?

Last Saturday (9/11), a bunch of strange people got together in South Jordan for a race.

Look at these crazy's. And they are smiling after running just to run.

Notice they all look thinner already??

He has no idea we are all screaming and cheering and taking pictures. It's all about the music in your ears that keeps you going.

Brent and Karen King, Lisa Harmon, Jer, and April = Team Devil Inside

Look how early it is! Not only do they run just to run, they get up before the sun to do it! I don't understand.

4 comments:

The Royals said...

I only get up before the sun on race day, Aimee! I think 8:00 is early!

Julie W said...

That's so AWESOME!! Way to go Jeremy!!

Hendricksonblog said...

You can tell from the picture that I don't understand it either.

Lynsee said...

Ahh that top pic is so cute! Go Jer!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker