Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome to the World, Baby Mason

 My baby sister had her second baby last week. It's so amazing to be part of a new little miracle joining our crazy world. I wasn't there (in the delivery room) this time and it was killing me. Lynsee was induced so she and Devin spent all day at the hospital. Their little guy was born at about 5:30p.m. on October 26 and weighed exactly 7 lbs. They weren't sure what his name was going to be so I was super excited when I got the text and it said Mason Devin Scott. We're so happy to have another boy in the family (there's only three boys on the B side) and I love the name they chose for him.
 Bryn spent lots of time with the Grandma's. She wasn't sure what to think of her "bay bro" at first, but I get the impression she kind of likes him now. It was overwhelming for her in the beginning and was very concerned about her mommy (it didn't help that she had her flu shot the day before - she wasn't too sure about seeing a doctor after that).
 Look how cute that little face is (not mine). He hadn't even had a bath yet. I love being with a little fresh from heaven baby. I could hold him for hours.
I had to include a pic of my punk sister that looked like she just came from the salon instead of the delivery room. I couldn't believe it when she came down the hall with her baby in her arms and her hair was perfect and she still had make up on. That was never the case for me. But then again she has always been the pretty one. Ha ha. Love you, Lyns! Congrats on another perfect babe!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker