Sunday, November 20, 2011

The phrase “bite my head off” was not entirely a figure of speech...

I found a few more Halloween pics on my phone so I thought I would post them. I'm sure one day I will look back and wish I had a picture of so and so in the such and such costume. The whole time I was making the Rubik's Cube, they all loved it. Too bad they didn't still love it by the time Halloween actually came.
Here is a picture of Emma in the parade at school. I had a hard time getting a good one of her, but she is cute anyway. I think the doctor look suits her well.
This was the best I had of Erin. I'm not sure why all of a sudden she decided to be camera shy. As if she isn't shy enough already, now she is pulling this crap. You can kind of see her skeleton costume in this picture. Those ruffles were a bigger pain than I had hoped - maybe because this costume was like the fifteenth made this year and was done the night before the parade at school.
This wasn't on Halloween. This was the picture I was looking for on my phone to blog when I came across all those others. We went to see Breaking Dawn Thursday night and if it wasn't for these awesome girls, the night would have been one big regret. The movie SUCKED! I kind of feel sorry for all those women that loved it and still admit to being Team Jacob/Edward fans. I read all four lame books. And, I will admit to liking the first three. Breaking Dawn was twisted and weird. So, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from the movie. It was just as twisted and weird - if not more. But, I love hanging out with these girls and they made the night as fun as it always is when we're together. The best part was that we went to a 7 o'clock showing and April was in her midnight mood. I think the lady next to her was the only lady in the entire theater that didn't laugh at any of the movie - which made it that much funnier every time April howled back at the wolves. Unfortunately, we have to wait months to see Part II of Breaking Dawn. Only unfortunate because of the GNO part of the experience.  Why they had to make a horrible book into two horrible movies is beyond me.

Anyone else dying to see Hunger Games? Now that's an amazing book and the trailer for the movie looks awesome! So excited for that. Anyone for a GNO when Hunger Games is in theaters?

No comments:

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker