I apologize if my slide shows are a bit much! I can't help it. I LOVE DISNEYLAND! I got a new camera (nothing special, just a new digital) with a 2gb memory card. So, knowing that I had like 1400 pictures available on my camera, I went nuts. Not that I don't anyway. In eight days, I took 336 photos! Wow! Isn't that amazing? I love watching the slide shows over and over again. It was such a great vacation. We went with my brother, Joel, and his family. It was great because our kids are all the best of friends (as are us big kids, too). One of the funnest things about our trip was how it all started! The kids didn't know when we were leaving. They all knew a Disneyland Vacation was coming up, but they had no idea when. We played it up for a few months; making them earn spending money, slowly buying things for the trip (stroller, cooler, etc), and dragging out the packing process so it wasn't too obvious. On Friday, May 2, Jamie and I checked the kids out of school early and then we met in South Jordan to carpool down. The adrenaline didn't wear off for a long while. It was great! They were all so excited! I didn't think we would be able to pull it off. Josh is very observant and too smart for his own good. I thought he'd figure it out. But, he didn't.
This trip was the longest vacation we have had as a family. It's our third time to Disneyland, but we have never stayed as long as we did this time. We got to see so much. Five days in the Parks, Sea World, the beach, Crab Cooker, and lots of walking. I love California. It was a little cooler there than we had hoped for, but it was nice to not have it so hot on our Park days.
So now that we are home, we can't help but start planning our next Disney Vacation! We love it. Maybe next time we will go to Florida!
2 comments:
Aimee!
Remember me, you're old roommate, Stephanie?! I found your blog through the comment you left on Chad's and I was so excited. Your kids are darling and your pantry organizing skills rock! Are you for hire, 'cause my pantry needs you! Anyway, I'd love to catch up! My blog is at www.oursweetthree.blogspot.com
WOW! Love the new look! I need more tutoring so change the chocolate look! MOM (that's
WOW upside down)
Post a Comment