Friday, May 23, 2008

A New Life






Welcome, Cameron Steven Johnson! Our baby cousin was born on Monday, May 18, 2008. He is so precious. I took the kids over to see him yesterday and now that is all they talk about. Erin asks about every five minutes if we can go see him again. Congratulations to Ben, Stephanie and Noah. He is beautiful!

5 comments:

Steph said...

those pictures turned out so cute! I need copies. your page looks great by the way!!! love you guys!

Lynnette said...

It is so good to see your family. Here I am, looking up Lori's blog, which led me to Mindi's blog, which led me to Brady's blog, which led to yours!! It was like a family reunion but I was the only one actually there.

Hendricksonblog said...

Thats all good until they start asking for their own!!!!!
good luck with that
April

Hendricksonblog said...

Okay so i thought I would tell you that Earles have a moderator enabled so she has to approve the messages before they will post because they had some creepo on their blog before.

Aimee said...

Hey April - thanks for the tip on matts blog. I look like a big nerd now for leaving multiple comments. It'll go straight to his head, I'm sure.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker