Erin started preschool in February this year at Miss Katie's. She was only a part of the class for a few months, but it was amazing to see her change in so little time. She still has two more years before kindergarten so she will be returning in the fall to Miss Katie's Preschool. So, she didn't actually graduate, but she participated along with all the kids. Erin is very much a Mommy's girl. She and I get to spend all day together during the weeks while the big kids are at school and dad is at work. We love our time together! She makes me not want any more kids because she loves being my baby. As much as I want her to stay little forever, I love to see her learn and grow. Next year, her cousin Noah, will be in her class at Miss Katie's. She is so excited! Thanks again to Katie Peterson! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment