Sunday, July 20, 2008

Be a friend, leave a comment.




1. Add a comment of a memory you have of the two of us together. It doesn't matter if you know me very well or just a little, it can be anything. It can be a recent memory or from way back. Once you leave a comment I will assume you are playing too.
2. Add these instructions to your own post and wait for the memories to start rolling in.

7 comments:

Chad said...

I remember always congragating at your house in high school waiting for something to do and then always ended up watching some John Hughes movie.

Unknown said...

Each week I appreciate your looks of understanding/sympathy as I try to lead the music! Its very reassuring to know that I'm not the only one finding things amusing! Its been fun getting to know you Aimee. Hopefully we have more memories yet to make!
-Emily

Steph said...

There are so many to chose from! I love the comment you left for me...i am a boob and it made me tear up as well! I remember going to the FirstPlus Christmas party and feeling a little nervous that you wouldn't "approve" of me!! I remember hanging out at your apartment, playing with baby Josh while everyone was laughing at Rocky Horror Picture Show...whatever it is called! I remember making promises to my "sister" that I wouldn't take them for granted! I love you and I am glad that we have a forever to make more memories!

Stephanie said...

I remember writing letters to missionaries and lots of fun and laughing when we were roommates. You're awesome. I remember being so sad when you moved out.

The Sumsions said...

Hi Aim: I found your blog through Chad Simons' blog. Hey, I was thinking about my first memory of you, and even before Fremont (how long ago was that??) I remember I came over to your house w/ Jen Peterson and we were going to do some little number for the talent show. I'm thinking it was 4th or 5th grade. I'm pretty sure the song was "It's Still Rock & Roll to Me" - is that Billy Joel?? We never did do the talent show - I'm sure it would have been the best show at Lake Ridge! What were we thinking??? Angie Sumsion

The Royals said...

I remember at the funeral in April how efficient you were. I like how put together you always seem. I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Nikole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker