Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's HOT HOT HOT!



Every summer we spend lots of time at the Magna Pool. This year has been a little different since we don't live within walking distance (and technically we are West Valley City folk now). So, it's July 1 and we have only been over there once. We went over with Noah, Cameron and Hanah. We are so lucky to have our cousins so close! The kids love playing together. It was rather entertaining to watch my 7 and 9 year old play on the splash pad. Josh goes from the high dive in 13' deep water, to spraying the little kids at the splash pad. Geek. But, all the little ones love him. He and Noah have so much fun together. It's a crack up. I did get some pretty cute pictures that day.. especially of the cheese nachos.

Hanah, Noah and Erin
Emma had Alexia Williams come along. She has always been a favorite friend of Emma's!


10 comments:

Steph said...

They are so cute! We need to take them again soon...next time I will get a sitter for the baby so we can get and play ourselves!!!

Hendricksonblog said...

I wish I looked that cute in a swimming suit eating fatty foods. Chad thinks everyone should grow up at some point so of course he's invited. I will let you know for sure if we are doing it after hearing back from a few people.

Chad said...

I didn't even know you could swim in Magna Water.

Chad said...

Of course Jeremy can come. We went to New York together.

Stephanie said...

How fun! Cute kids and very yummy looking chips. :) Happy 4th!

Hendricksonblog said...

Okay so you need to give me your email I hate inviting you through your blog. Plan on Friday the 18th at my house at 6:00 I will let you know if anything changes. Kids are invited and you just need to bring your meat and a side dish. let me know what you want to bring so I can coordinate with others.
Grassyass

Hendricksonblog said...

I will keep you updated on the date because we are having some conflict now that we got a hold of everyone.
Sorry

Julia said...

We're jealous that you have clean enough air to go swimming! We're choking to death in Reno, compliments of the No. California fires.

Those nachos look GOOOOOD!

Ricci said...

I didn't even recognize Noah! That looks like a fun pool, when we come down maybe we could take the kids!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Let us know when you go again...we'll meet up with you!
-Emily:)

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker