
This is Emma right
before she got it cut.


BFF!

Kailee showed up to swimming lessons the other day with about 14" less hair!! We didn't even recognize her! She had gone to get her hair cut the day before and donated it to Locks of Love. They have to have at least 10 inches and Jame said there was way more than that! She looks so much older now. I had been trying to talk Emma into getting her hair cut short again, but she kept insisting that she was growing it out. As soon as she saw Kailee's she realized short hair is the bomb!! So straight to Cookie Cutters we went.. right from swimming lessons. It was a complete coincidence that they wore matching sun dresses that day, too. Everyone at the hair salon thought they were going to get their pictures taken. They were.. right outside the store. :) They are such pretty girls! And ready for back to school!
2 comments:
So cute. Emma does have great hair...so think and straight. I love it.
-Emily
PS Cookie Cutters rocks.:)
Sorry about the typo...I meant "thick" hair not "think" hair.:)
Post a Comment