
Have you been craving a shake from Grub Box? How 'bout a cold soda from the fountain with crushed ice? A BLT with fresh tomatoes from the garden? So many yummy things that you can only get from the Grub in Magna. Unfortunately, the Grub has been closed for a good part of the summer. But, it's all good... they are open again and in a better place! (Sounds like it died, huh? It did. The old building died). Grub Box is now in with Five Buck Pizza. What a great idea.. a shake and a pizza from the same place?! Yum! How 'bout a pizza with a fountain drink? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
Many of you know, Jer's brother, Ben is the owner of several Five Buck Pizza's and the Grub Box. This has been a work in progress for him to get the Grub moved over, but it's done and it's great! The Grand ReOpening was August 1st and they have been swamped! So, since so many people have asked, I thought I would let you all know that they are open again. Yippee! So, get over there! Check it out! When was the last time you had a Grub Burger? Is your mouth watering? Mine is.
3 comments:
how soon do you want to start work as our pr person??? thanks darrell
Well I am hungry now............the icy cold drink got me though....please tell me its coke and not pepsi????
Please dont post a coke glass sweating and carbonation exploding on top......I already had my allotment today.....which is one too many for my poor little kicker.
Oh my gosh I was just thinking about the day's when I would come over and couldn't go home without stopping at the Grub first! Mmm...a turkey sandwich sounds soo yummy.
Post a Comment