Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Check our proofs...

On August 23, the B's had family pictures taken. I can't do a slide show on my blog until we get the disc. So, I thought for anyone that is interested, you can go to http://legend.zenfolio.com/p557391520 to see the proofs on the photographers web site. (click on slide show once you get there to see all of them) Our photographer is Tyson Egbert. He is a friend of Jer's. He did an awesome job. He stayed for two hours and got some great candids along with the posed pictures.

3 comments:

Steph said...

They turned out really good! I am excited to get the Johnson family pictures taken!!

Julia said...

GREAT pictures! Isn't it nice to be on the other side of the camera, occasionally?

cheers for chocolate said...

how do we get the disk???

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker