Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!


"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."

That's pretty funny. I took this quiz to find out what my personality is in comparison to a car. All I can say is thank heavens I'm not a mini van! Take the quiz yourself and find out what kind of car you are! http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar.

3 comments:

Chad said...

I did this on Steph's blog and I am the same thing. A Chev Corvette. I think it messed up, I am suppose to be a Hummer. Or a tank.

cheers for chocolate said...

Hey, I thought you would be a BUG. Just kidding.

cheers for chocolate said...

Dad and I just took the test...I'm an American Classic; the Ford Mustang and Dad was like you and came up a Chevy Vette. Go figure. I would have put it on my blog but you know me when it comes to cut and paste...no can do!

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker