Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun with hair 101

This is going to be a short/quick post. Just wanted to share with all of you this fun blog. My peeps at aerobics were willing to let me in on how they make their girls so dang cute (they are all darling even when their hair isn't done). But, this is fun if you are looking for something new to do with your girls. I know I always am. I might even be able to talk one of them into letting me do their hair for once. :)

http://www.girlydohairstyles.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Julia said...

I checked it out and am really impressed! Now if Macey and Mia would sprout some dang hair (because it's not like I ever do my own hair...).

Thanks for sharing!

The Sumsions said...

LOVE IT! Of course Bailee is too old for that and cannot be bothered with childish looking braids and what-not, but Morgan will love it, and so will I. Funny how they are the same age, but Morgan acts much younger. I like her that way. Thanks for sharing.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker