This one is for April. I am playing your game because I need to sit on my "pockets" for a minute and chill. I feel like I have been running all week and everyone has had to read "Um... Dude?" for over a week now.. so I will update my blog with a tag.
The first is a one word tag.
Where is your cell phone? purse
Your significant other? Jer
Your hair? different
Your mother? grandma
Your father? busy
Your favorite thing? sitting
Your dream last night? dunno
Your favorite drink? coke
Your dream/goal? hair school
The room you are in? family room
Your hobby? crafting
Your fear? my kids growing up too fast (how do you do that in one word)
Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
What you are not? hungry
Muffins? designer jeans
One of your wish list items? new car
Where you grew up? Magna
The last thing you did? laundry
What are you wearing? my RED t-shirt from gap (support Bono)
Favorite gadget? blackberry
Your pets? none
Your computer? coming for Christmas, Santa???
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? Jer (I'd give anything for a date)
Your car? minivan
Something you are not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Roberts Crafts or Western Gardens (lame, I know, but I could spend hours at either one)
Like Someone? lots of someone's
Your favorite color? pink
When is the last time you laughed? tonight (at myself, of course)
Last time you cried? last time I watched Bridge to Tarabithia
The last part is called 7 things
7 things I can do:
- scrapbook
- talk (too much)
- sleep
- the splits
- laundry
- spend money
- garden
7 things I can't do:
- speak more than one language
- make everyone happy
- keep my house clean
- read very fast
- be quiet
- cook like my hubby
- go to the movie theatre without getting popcorn and junior mints
7 things that attracted me to Jer:
- I felt comfortable enough to sing to the radio in front of him
- his hair
- his brains
- his love for his mom
- his honesty
- he makes me laugh every day
- the fact that he played hard to get once I decided to "give him a chance"
7 things I say most often:
- be nice
- take your shoes upstairs
- because I'm the mom
- I'm hurrying...
- love you
- What the?
- I'm sorry
7 Favorite foods:
- chocolate
- mexican
- candy
- cupcakes
- mashed potatoes
- sushi
- jer's ribs
7 People I tag:
- Jenn
- Stephanie
- Cari
- Lynsee
- Mom
- Alisha
- Jamie
1 comment:
I think you better have your "vitals" checked. Holy crap, how did you ever think of all that info? Did you write down all the questions and then worry about it for a while? Check out the baseballs on C4C...cool
Post a Comment