Thursday, January 22, 2009

Before and After


I have no idea why I decide that I need to grow my hair out, but every so often, I get this itch. It usually doesn't stick around as long as it did this time. In fact, when I went in to get it cut, the first thing Jana said is "you made it longer than I thought you would." Yes, I am weak. I never really grow it out. Maybe it's the mom in me. So, before I went to my appointment, I decided to take a "before" picture. Then, right when I walked in the door, I took an "after" picture. The funny thing is that it literally is like one hour later. After looking at the pictures, I'm thinking that my idea to grow my hair out is a ridiculous one! Look how frumpy I look. So next time I tell you I am growing my hair out - please convince me otherwise.

7 comments:

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

U look sexy and sassy with short hair. So, um, yea, I like it short.

Brian said...

I LOVE it. I wanted to tell you Sunday, but I ran out to fast. It is really cute. I am also in the do I grow my hair out, cut short?? I never know. But I won't spend time on it either way so it always looks crappy either way. But I love it.

Steph said...

I think it looks really cute and sassy!! love it!

Julia said...

Super Hot! You are one of the rare few with a perfect facial shape for any hair cut/style. Lucky!

Where do you get your hair done?

Hendricksonblog said...

SEEEEXXXAAAAYYY!!!!
thanks for the bottle caps

Unknown said...

Super sassy! The only problem with short hair is you can't pull it back and go...but I think its worth it. You look great!

PS Didn't see ya today. Hope you are doing well!

Stephanie said...

I love your hair! You look darling.

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker