Cari and I took two car loads of kids to Lagoon for Frightmares. It was so much fun! I've never been there for Frightmares - and I can honestly say that I've been missing out! It becomes such a different place this time of year.
Erin still talks about the "nice witch" at Lagoon. I guess she was giving Erin a hard time about being Dorothy for Halloween because Dorothy drops a house on the witch.
Gosh my sisters are cute. I hate that I am the ugly sister. :)
They have "stretched" and deformed photos all over the kids haunted house at Lagoon - this was a favorite of mine. Too funny.

This is how Bryn naps at Lagoon. Her mama thinks she will nap anywhere, but I have yet to win that battle with her.
This is how Bryn naps at Lagoon. Her mama thinks she will nap anywhere, but I have yet to win that battle with her.
These are the winners of the "Best Couples Costumes."
Ok. I couldn't help but post this. It's Brian. I know you had no idea he had this in him. He put so much into this costume, I have to share (even though a picture doesn't do it justice).
I have no idea who these people are.
I had to barrow this picture from my mom's blog. Saturday was Halloween for most, but for Jer and I it was moving day. We had family members helping us all day - some were moving boxes, some were painting walls (okay, just one), some were cleaning the old house and some were cleaning the new house, and some were being mom to my kids. I'd have to say that was the hardest part about the move - I love Halloween with my kids and I missed it all. Cari took them to a party in Pleasant Grove and then brought them home, got them in costumes and took them trick-or-treating. She fed them and loved them along the way. I don't know what I would have done without her. I felt guilty missing all of the fun with the kids, but at least I knew they were happy with their "favorite aunt." :) Erin made one adorable little Dorothy, Emma was one sexy little Movie Star, and Josh was a very scary serial killer (?). He didn't dress up but told everyone he was a serial killer (or something like that) and still ended up with a pillow case full of candy.
So there you have it. Happy Halloween to all and to all a good night.
6 comments:
So...on Saturday Brent and I were looking out our bedroom window and what do we see? Aimee rolling her trampoline frame from her old house to the new one! I tried to get my camera to take a picture, but by the time I got it the frame had fallen over. What we do for our kids!
funny i didnt know you really ended up rolling it down. I need a copy of those two pics you posted even though I hate the one of me. Its all in the name of fun I suppose.
My word verification is loser.....talk about taking it personally
It doesn't look like you missed Halloween at all. Especially the pictures of you and all your sisters dressed up at Lagoon :)
April, my word was fabulous.
liar
So that's THEE costumes...I love'em. Where is the white leisure suit? You remind me of MOD SQUAD...do you even know Mod Squad? Next time you steal a pic, leave a comment
Post a Comment