Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun

I LOVE October. I love summer because I love the heat, but October is fun in a refreshing kind of way. I love that in the morning and the evening I have to put a jacket on, but during the day it's still yard work weather. I also love that every night of the week is filled with something. I love being busy with life and kids. This week was a little busier than most and holy cow it went fast. Monday - dance. Tuesday - soccer game. Wednesday - Had a new baby nephew born, Young Womens, Scouts. Thursday - GNO Witchapalooza. Friday - Halloween Party for the cousins and Halloween Party for the adults. Saturday - soccer practice. And believe it or not, Jer and I work, the kids go to school, Josh is doing safety patrol and MESA. Emma got to serve hot lunch this week. And Erin had several play dates with Ashlyn. . . so all the "normal" stuff. And, there are all the traditions we have to keep up like making sugar cookies, leaving a treat for someone to "BOO" them, playing in the leaves at grandmas, decorating for Halloween, carving pumpkins, and making costumes. So here is a sample of pictures (I will post more as the month finishes out..):

Wheeler Farm

Emma (the purple haired cheerleader) and Erin (Glinda)

Cari and I at Witchapalooza!

Howlie Moon and Dr. Heckyll / Mr. Jive

Fall Soccer (he makes me proud)

So there's the teaser. I have a memory card full of pictures and can't wait to post them..........

2 comments:

cheers for chocolate said...

WOW! So busy..where's a pix of the new baby?

Hendricksonblog said...

I love your wolf makeup and I have seriously the best picture of you with scared eyes. I am also scared about this so called camera full of pics. GULP

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker