Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whodunit?

This year, our "adult" Halloween Party was a Murder party. It was so entertaining just to look around at all the costumes! And, all night I found myself trying to decide if the person I was talking to was in character or not.

Darin, Jer, Doug, Brian, Brent, Ron, Matt, Brian, Dave, Bob, Rick

Jan, Nellie, Ashley, Karen, Kelly, Rachel, Anjanette, Cindy, Anitra, Sheri, April, Keri, Angie, me, April and Lisa

The only picture we ever get of the two of us.

Howlie Moon (the murrrrderrerrrrr)

Dr. Heckyll

Mr. Jive

Erin and Emma were a little uncomfortable with the look of their dad with an earing. He did actually have his ear pierced in high school so I think they thought he had actually gotten an earing in the hole. High school was a long time ago.. a sticker had to do. I think he looks pretty snazzy in the doctors coat.

While Jer and I were partying with other "adults," the kids were at a party for the Johnson cousins. I wish I had been able to get some pictures of all the kids dressed up, but I didn't make it over there.

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I seriously love that picture of you.

cheers for chocolate said...

Is that a hairy chest???????

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker