For our YW activity this last week, we had a Halloween party at Ashley's house. She does such a great job hosting parties. I had to take pictures of her cute decorations and of the girls all dressed up. We spent the night eating and playing pirate games.
Yes, these are all the same crazy leaders that were in my girls camp pictures. We have way to much fun to call this "service." I love these ladies!
4 comments:
Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you had like 10 Halloween parties already! Looks like fun. I love all the Witchapalooza witches and socks!
P.S. I like your taste in blog headers.
You must be halloweenied out!
Good for U. Is that Alyssa with the eyelid eyes? that is funny
Ok so Jill looks kinda creepy... and Jessie looks like she has a giant blackhead on her forenoggin. And did you really put freckles on as a pirate? Pippy long pirate? The Dread Pirate Heidi? What is up with that?
Post a Comment