Glinda
BUT, after only one street of trick-or-treating, Erin was soaked! Her little dress was about 6 inches too long after getting wet, her feet were frozen and her curls were no more. I gave her a piggy back ride home and magically turned her into this:
A witch (a warm one)
Josh (pre-costume), Erin (Glinda), Brynlee (Abby), Emma (cheerleader), Gauge (fireman), Kailee (doctor), Alexa (Sandy), Cambree (witch), Cari (roller derby chica), Atley (witch)
For the first time in a very long time, we had all the grandkids in costume at my moms house on Halloween! It's so fun to see how creative everyone is! That ultra cool firetruck is Gauge's wagon that hims really cool dad made into a firetruck (he has his dad's ipad in his hand ... to work the siren). And Cari's roller derby costume deserves some attention! So funny.
Of course, my favorite little 18 month old. I can't get enough of her. She was Abby from Sesame Street. Her little hair things made the costume! We took her to do a little trick-or-treating in the rain. She was more interested in everyone's pumpkins on the porch than anything. And I don't think she realized people were putting candy in her bag. But, after a couple of houses, she was saying "trick-or-treat" (or something like that).
Our newest cousin: Bryson (Frankenstein) stinkin' cute!!
We braved the wind and the rain and the cold for this? Yes, we did. So many calories.
But, it put a smile on her face.
And gave them all a little sugar high.
Funniest part: Josh just handed Jer a note while doing his homework (with candy bag at his side) that says: "There's a shoe box in my room under my desk filled with chocolate. That's where my stash went. Don't tell mom."
He knows me.
3 comments:
oh but now I know where the candy is. Im comin over
When Tyler was 2, he was a train conductor and we made a train out of our stroller. It was so cute! I'll have to show you the pictures sometime. And I loved both of Erin's costumes!
Proud of all those spooky little people!
Post a Comment