Monday, November 15, 2010

Perfect?




This is Bryson. Isn't he the cutest little bundle of yumminess? Bryson was born on 10-20-10. Jamie (his mama and my SIL) asked me to take pictures of him as a newborn. It took us two different days to get all the poses in 'cause this little guy didn't appreciate us moving him around every 5 minutes. But, it was worth it 'cause they turned out adorable.

I've decided my new favorite photography tweek is the gold reflector. I didn't have to touch up or photoshop one thing in these portraits. We took them inside using the natural light and the reflector. So fun to play with and I'm thrilled with the results.

I will update my photography blog soon with more of Bryson. Check back soon. :)

3 comments:

cheers for chocolate said...

Wow, you should do this for a living...jk. When you have such perfect models to work with, pictures are easy to take...ha,ha

Chad said...

You are a photography scholar and champion.

McNett Family Blog said...

Soooo cute. Want to take my kids Christmas pics?

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker