Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Johnson Tradition

A few years ago, my mother in law said she would love to have a picture of her grandkiddoes every year before snow falls. It has become a fun tradition and more and more of a task as they grow in size and in numbers. It's funny to try and get just one shot with all of them looking at the camera. This year the kids are 8 months to 14 years (and everything in between).
 Thirteen out of Fourteen smiles.
 Cameron, Elliot, Noah
(Ben and Stephanie)
 Trey, Seth, Sadie, Aiden
(Brady and Melinda)
 Chloe, Hanah, Livy, Collin
(Trevor and Jenn)
 Emma, Erin, Josh
(Jeremiah and Aimee)

Youngest to Oldest.

Sun in your eyes?

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Veddy cute. Did you take them?

Chad said...

It's been a while, but I am back in style. What that means is that I am blog catching up today. I decided you need to post more because I like your posts even though I have not seen you since 2003?

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker