On the way there, Jer and I were telling the kids about how the windows at ZCMI used to be decorated with candy at Christmastime. Then when we got downtown, the windows at the no-longer-ZCMI were all decked out with candy creations! It was so fun to see and show the kids!
I didn't want to take my big camera so the pictures were taken with my phone (not the greatest). Look how the kids are just wearing jackets. Ah. Love it.
Erin took her Nintendo DSi and took pictures of everything with it. Emma was a good sister and posed for many pictures. :)
One of our favorite traditions this time of year is to go eat at The Pantry and then walk around to see the lights. It was so yummy and so fun! I love this time of year! I love taking the kids to do things that I did as a kid and seeing their eyes light up at the beauty of the temple.
It was a Perfect Night.





No comments:
Post a Comment