Friday, November 2, 2012

Just a little greeting to wish you happy trick or treating

 Every year we have a little cousin Halloween Party with the Johnson's (cause Jenn is awesome and plans it every year). We did it at the church this year because the weather didn't allow us to do it outside like we have in the past. We had navajo tacos, played games, drew names for Christmas and had a hot chocolate bar. So fun!
 Seth and Emma are only 1 year apart - look how tall Emma is! Or is Seth little? Yes.
 All the little one's love Emma. She is so good with all of them. I love this picture of her with Elliot.
 Grandma and Grandpa B took the kids to the Petersen Family Farm to pick out their pumpkins. They had so much fun and I was sad I missed it (darn that Wells Fargo). They got to go on a hay ride and then picked the craziest and biggest pumpkins they had.
 Josh and Emma are both in the "don't take my picture" stage so I take what I can get. They are both so serious about pumpkin carving.


 Emma didn't actually clean hers out - she tried a new technique. She is so artistic. I love it.
 I had to work on Halloween. I did get to leave a little early to go to the parade at the school, but I still had to pretend to have fun while I was there. These goof balls are so crazy. Even on days like this when I don't want to be there, they make me laugh. Jesse's hat and mullet are awesome.
 Emma decided this year was her year to be independent and not be with her family on Halloween. So Jer and I took Erin trick-or-treating with her cousins. She was such a cute little bumble bee (thanks again, Ash, for making her wings so purdy).
 Josh was a good sport (he always is) and stayed home to answer the door for trick-or-treaters.

 Look at the cavities! Emma was a butterfly and her wings were adorable too, but she wouldn't leave them on for a picture (again - too good for the camera). Erin actually stayed in the same costume all day (and night). She usually has to change 15 times and doesn't end up wearing the costume we worked to hard on.
It was a fun Halloween but, I'm glad it's over. When did this holiday become so much work?

No comments:

FIFTEEN Years

Independence Day 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

California Adventures

Sea World

Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

Newport Beach and The Crab Cooker